The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sarah Cate: Boot Scootin'

OK family and Friends,
How b y'all? I b good. I b....well let me give y'all a run down of the week. This week we set out to really really work hard. I felt like we were working hard but Satan was truly trying to punch us in the face. We definitely took a few hits but like a true Sorensen/Christensen, we got up and took it some more. I got my boots!! i love them with all my whole heart!!!!!  We have been desperately trying to contact Hector. Well we heard from Hector. He is gone. He no longer lives in Austin anymore. He text us and told us that he loved us a lot and that we will keep in touch and he will tell us where he ends up but Hector told us that he hates good byes. That was my first hint that he was going to do this. I prayed that he wouldn't but he did. Please continue to pray for him. He is such a cool person. I hope that we do stay in contact. One of many punches to the face. We went on exchanges this past week. It was awesome. I stayed here and Sister Heeder went north. My new comp for the day was Hermana Alfaro. She is from Australia but she speaks fluent Spanish . Her parents are from El Salvador. We worked on my Spanish. I was very happy. She looks exactly like a polly pocket version of jasmine. IT was a great boost to everything. I had to humble myself a lot this week and ask for a blessing from my district leader. It was pretty cool. I did not really know why I needed a blessing but I got one anyways. He used the spirit to truly tell me the things I needed to know. It was a huge blessing. Thanks DAd for suggesting that. 
Life is crazy as always. WE are just working....and working and working. I love y'all a ton. Hope y'all have a good week. 
Hna. Sorensen
Don't mess with Texas!

Is that Luby's in the background???

No comments:

Post a Comment