The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Libbi: Yeah....

Hey ya´ll (no its not Sarah its Libbi but I feel this burning desire to dye my hair red and say ya´ll too much...weird haha)
 First things first: Lalou my mom went on and on about your wedding. I´m so happy for you. Congrats! I thought of you a lot on the 18th. I´m sure it was a special day oh I wish that it would have worked out to support you and help you in this happy decision for eternity. But I´m sure you had plenty of help and I don´t regret for one minute what I´m doing here. Thanks for being such a good friend Lar I love you.
 Alright, This week GERSON WAS BAPTIZED!!!!! He will be confirmed next week. But after 1 whole week of not smoking and doing everything to study and prepare he entered the waters of baptism yesterday. It was really special and I was able to give a talk and also play my violin during the baptismal service. way cool! I really saw the change in Gerson and the desire to do what is right...I love that feeling. It is so satisfying. Yeah, that pretty much sums up the week. We keep pushing and working and the work was a bit slower this week because of all that my comp. had to do to help her family with the loss of her brother. She is the strength of her family and I continue to be impressed as she pushes to work hard and stay focused on her mission. We are searching to find new people to teach and there was a man that showed up at church this week that has already been taught and moved to our area and wants to be baptized. We are being blessed! Thanks so much for your prayers and support. I felt them this week! really I did!
 I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ changes people, but it is based on the principle of faith...which is action. If you put forth effort to be changed or really to find the truth and happiness in life...you will find it. It all comes back to our Savior Jesus Christ and the plan that our Heavenly Father created for us...cool right?
 well, that´s about it for this week. I love you all. Be good and ctr. Don´t forget I love you and I love you even more when you do what you know is right and always put forth your best effort. Life is better that way.
 Love you...really!
 com amor,
Sister L. Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment