The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Libbi: A dengue got your baby.....hahaha

Yeah that title pretty much sums up this week. I started feeling sick last Sunday night...with fever and the works and yeah on Sarah´s birthday I was officially diagnosed with dengue! I lost almost 10 pounds and spent the week in and out of the hospital and sleeping....it was really....productive. I broke out with a horrible rash (part of the sickness) that looks like red dots all over your body and the highlight of this week was the little bit of missionary work I was able to do on the phone. We continue to look for new people to teach. I kept us from doing a whole lot this week but I was strong enough to go to church yesterday and besides being exhausted with the littlest of things I am a whole lot better.

I´m hopeful that this week will be better...no I know it will be. I love you all and feeling the lack of work this week made my testimony that much stronger of my call to serve and my sacred purpose here. I´m not complete without the Gospel and it is meant to be shared. I love it. I know its true and I´m so happy to be apart of the Lord´s army!

be good. CTR and have a killer week!

com amor,
Sister L. Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment