The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sarah Cate: I love you more than ever today!

Hello beautiful family and friends,
Am I trunky? yes. but only for a day. I just loved hearing y'all and talking to y'all was so cool. It was kind of weird getting off the phone because I had a moment where I actually realized that there might be life after my mission. It was pretty bizarre to think about how much everything has not changed but also changed so much. Its weird. Its good though. I love y'all. 
Hector came to church. It was so beautiful to see him. We actually got in contact with him the day before and we pounced on him! We went down to his work and saw him. He told us that he is moving to North Carolina! Yeah what in the world. Well I think he is running from his problems but no worries. He came to church. It was a huge step. We are really blessed. 
I love you forever. I will keep in touch with what happens. I have zone conference this week and my very last "normal" president's interview. sad day. I'll give y'all a full update next week. 
Love y'all. Stay classy. 
Hna. Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment