The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sarah Cate: Sorry about last week...

Hey all,
I am here again. Your prayers to help us find people helped  A TON! we received 7 referrals this past week. One of them is a girl named Cassidy. She is totally getting baptized. She is amazing. We also were able to meet Oscar. He is in town selling pest control. He is from El Paso but he is so awesome. He is getting baptized in July. Please pray for them. Please continue to pray for us. 
I got a blessing last week...finally I asked my district leader to give me one. It was truly inspired from the Lord.
I love my mission with my whole heart. I love meeting new people. I love the ward I am in. We got transfer calls last night and we are both staying together for the next 6 weeks. I am truly working on my deep feelings of envy right now. I realize that I envy a lot. A lot of people have the experiences that I want to have. I have a very hard time letting go of this feeling. Sister Aguilar and Sister Probert (my trainee) are opening up a new sister's area down on the boarder. I guess I am sad because I didn't get a chance to do it. I am sad because I feel like I would love a chance to learn Spanish. I am sad because I want those experiences and people on the mission look at those things as a "oh they are good missionaries" type thing. Don't worry, I read Elder Holland's talk like three times this morning from conference. It helped. I am working on understanding how to allow Christ to take things from me. I have the mindset a lot that I need to work them out myself. I just don't know what to do. I realize that I am just venting and there is nothing that anyone can do. I just needed to get this out.
I am working so hard. I can promise y'all that. I am just...............uuuuhhhhhgggggg.
I love y'all. 

Hna. Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment