The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Libbi: We push on...

So,
 This week was a week of highs and lows. I learn something new everyday. We are entering our final week of this transfer but I´m pretty confident that I will continue here in Industriario. I feel constantly humbled at the work the Lord has entrusted me to do. This work is wonderful and I´m so happy for the purpose and joy that I get out of it. My companion Sister Morais will probably be headed to the south of the mission and I can´t express how glad I am that we had this second transfer together. She has taught me so much and I have learned and grown a lot with her.
I learn this week that when you have fear of invited people to commit....they have fear to commit. I can´t let my lack of faith interfere with the salvation of other children of God. I´m so grateful for this opportunity to learn. I know the Lord is in this work...that he is blessing me every minute. He is so wonderful and his plan is so perfect!
Thanks to all who have written me. Thanks Susu and Gus for being the best pen pals ever! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family! You are all wonderful. Continue to do what is right!
This week....we were blessed with 5 investigators at church. Tania and her family FINALLY CAME!!! We also taught her the commandments this week and she just needs to be married and then I think she and her husband will be baptized. I´m really excited for their progress.  Carlene also came to church with her daughter. We will be teaching her later this week and hopefully marking a date for baptism with her. We visited a less active member yesterday night and my companion and I taught a powerful first vision to her husband who is not a member but has already gone to church with her a bunch of times and he accepted a date of baptism for THIS WEEK! WE ARE BLESSED! This transfer has been tough as far as people that really want to come unto Christ but the Lord never gives up on us and continues to have patience with our weaknesses.
I love this work. I am happy. I am learning to be humble and teachable.
I love you all! Have a wonderful first week of February!
com amor,
Sister Libbi Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment