The Sisters

The Sisters

Friday, January 13, 2012

Libbi: Calor de Cuiabá

Hey all,
 I hope you are all loving getting back into the routine after the holidays and everything. First and foremost THHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Thanks to all who sent me something for Christmas. Susu and Gus I got your package and LOVE IT ALL!!! I shared your pecan logs with my comp and the other sisters! Thanks thanks thanks! I LOVED the Christensen Christmas tree!!! I love your wonderful Christmas card Uncle Scott and Aunt Marge! I loved your wonderful pictures Tate and Jase and thanks Jess for the note! I want to thank Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Toby for the Christmas present! I want to thank Kathie Horman for the generous gift to help with my mission! I love love love you all and thanks you sincerely for all you do to help and support me! I can´t thank you enough!
 This week we worked! We had great success teaching but the baptism we were hoping for didn´t come! Norma came to church on her own! but still needs to get married and Wagner is working with us to quit smoking and came to church! I am really excited about this family we contacted this week. They are married and really open and receptive! Her name is Carlene please pray that all will go well with them. We will teach them tonight!  We continue to work with others and stopped teaching a few that aren´t progressing and wanting to change.
I continue to learn and grow...oh Portuguese. I think it is a cycle...the second you feel more confident you are humbled again. It is good. I will continue to get better with this language and think very very little English!
 I love you...never forget it!
 com amor,
Sister Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment