The Sisters

The Sisters

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sarah Cate: Buuuennnnooos DIAS!!

Dearest family and friends of mine!
I love y'all so much. It was absolutely fantastic to hear y'all's voices and know that I have the best family in the world. I did, however, forget to ask a very important question....How is my dog? I miss her so much. Were y'all ever able to open up the video e-mail that we sent yesterday?
After we got of the phone with y'all we went to the Bishop's house for a bit and ate dinner with his family and one of the coolest people ever--"Aunt Polly". I've met her several times and every time, its like she is meeting someone new. I love it so much. She is such a beautiful person. Ohhh I just love it. We then went to the Kent's house for a bit and visited with them for a bit. P.S. Meg--you said I wouldn't get very many presents this year? YEEEAAAAHHH RIGHT!! I got whole bunches of presents. They are all very generous and kind. I am sooo blessed.
I did get an e-mail from Yi Ching today wishing me a very merry Christmas and letting me know that her phone has been kind of broken and so she can't retrieve any of her messages and that she didn't know if I had called or not. I am sooo happy though because she said that they want to see me!!! yahooo!!! Yet another beautiful blessing.
My trainee is so good at being a missionary. She shows me up all the time. I feel bad/ down on myself sometimes because of it but I am happy that I get to have this opportunity to love myself and grow from it. yyyaaaayyyy Heavenly Father sees fit for me to grow!!
I just love y'all so much. I have the best family in the world. I have the coolest siblings in the world. Man, I just want to be like every one of them!! Thanks y'all for your examples!
I love all y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wow, I am gonna need to send home tons of stuff from here because Texas winter does not last long and I need to lighten up my suit cases. I love y'all. I will pray about going back to school immediately. I truly don't want to but I can't decide if its fear talking or the spirit. I just need to pray more about it.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I LOVE Y'ALL SOOOOOO MUCH. I hope it's just a beautiful day. When I send y'all the package, I will have gifts for y'all. You may not get it till mid January..... yikes. I'm sorry. I'll be better. Well y'all just have a beautiful day. Don't forget that I love y'all so much

Hna. Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment