The Sisters

The Sisters

Friday, December 23, 2011

Libbi: On the First day of Christmas I GOT A KILLER AWESOME PACKAGE OF JOY!!!!!!!!

Hi fam!
 I got my Christmas package and mommy I can´t believe you sent more. I got clothes, ctr rings have been a riot and MUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!! I love love love love love the surprise in the cake mixes (great idea by the way...my mommy´s so smart) the very first thing I heard was meg singing I know that my redeemer lives! I cried! oh meg you are so talented and never forget the words you sing with such emotion. I too know that our Savior Jesus Christ Lives and that thanks to him I have a way to return to my Father in Heaven along with every one of his children. What a blessing! What an arrangement of music...very powerful. Meg you are sincerely so talented and amazing! Keep it up girl and remember what is important when you get famous. Don´t forget to pray and read your scriptures! I have been studying all week about the importance of the scriptures in conversion and I too want to bear my testimony that scripture study is vital and our shield daily from the bullets, arrows, temptations, slyness, and gray that Satan brings. He is very real and pushing so hard to make us fall. STAND STRONG! Work hard and try to be better everyday! We will beat Satan as we do what we know is right!
WE HAD A BAPTISM THIS WEEK. Mariele who we marked a date with last week who had already gone to Church a few times with her brother who was investigated the Church was prepared and ready, baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints this week! It was wonderful. What a miracle...we confirmed with her the day of that she would....and she said that she would if she didn´t go out of town. (she had already expressed a desire to be baptized) so we prayed that she wouldn´t go out of town and she didn't! she was baptized with another young woman in the ward this week and the work continues here in Inudstriario.
We had some pretty crazy wind also here....but with the wind came rain. I have never felt so helpless walking on the street. I used all my strength with an umbrella in front of me to walk as the streets turned to rivers. The crazy part is that the next day the sun returned and it was over 90 degrees again. 
I am blessed here with extremely great leaders. My district leader is an extremely good example to me of an ideal missionary. He served over a year of his mission in Curitiba, but because of health problems was re-assigned to Cuiaba. I admire him and I´m learning a lot here!
Family...know that I love you. Know that this Church is true..it is...for real...no doubt in my mind. I know that we can have families forever and I´m so blessed to have you in my life. Please know that I think of you often and pray for you daily. Keep being amazing and choosing what´s right!!!
com amor,
Sister Libbi Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment