The Sisters

The Sisters

Friday, December 23, 2011

Libbi: Rain, Conference, oh and Christmas too. :)

Hello All,
 Christmas is coming and the Cuiabá Sun is getting hot. I am extremely excited for the opportunity to talk with you.  I am learning a lot here in this area. I am constantly being stretched and tested and through this process I am learning a lot. I am so very blessed to have this experience and growth in my life. It is truly wonderful to watch the change that occurs in the countenance of a person that is changing their lives because of the standards and truths of the Gospel. I love it! 
 This week we had a breakthrough with Norma and Jose. Now, I don´t remember if I even explained to you the story of them. Their 2 kids together are members and her other child that lives in the house in front of theirs is also a recent convert. She has never been very receptive with the missionaries but now she has totally opened up and is reading, praying and came to church this week! Jose is extremely Catholic but the only reason he didn´t come to church this week was because they needed someone to say in the house because they can´t all leave at once. We had lunch in their house today and have already confirmed that they will come to church this Christmas Sunday! Right now, this is the breakthrough in our area...I love this family and I´m loving the changes I´m seeing.
 I am so happy to celebrate the birth of our Savior. What a happy day...the day of the start of our salvation. I want to share my testimony with you that Jesus is the Christ, that he lived on this earth and he lives still in a glorified and perfect body. That he suffered and died for us and overcame death so we can be saved and return to our loving Heavenly Father. He wants ALL his children to return to him and thanks to our Savior we have a path home to our Father and God. I love this time of year but what I love more is that we can live and feel this spirit everyday. Share this glad message with on of your friend...have the courage to give them the knowledge of salvation! It is real! It is happy! It will change you and your friends life! Seek truth in all thing and I know the Holy Ghost will testify the truth of all things unto you.
 I love you all more than I can express in any language or action. I think of each of you daily and want so much for you success in all things. CTR....and spread the good news of our Saviors birth, life, and gospel! Have a wonderful Christmas and know that I love you.
com amor,
Sua Sister em Brasil 

No comments:

Post a Comment