The Sisters

The Sisters

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sarah Cate: Yeeeeehhhaawww!!

Alright:
I am good:
I am scared:
I am tried:
I am weathered:
I am happy:
I am a missionary
and I LOVE IT!!!
Need I say more really? No. But i know if i left my letter at that, we all would be in a very sad boat together.
Hello Family! HOw are you?
I hope y'all know that I celebrate my family and their successes every day even if i don't tell y'all publicly. So I feel quite sad. I was re-reading some of my last e-mails I had sent out and i sound completely illiterate! WHAT HAS HAPPENED.  The "y'all" has come in and embedded itself within my heart and now I sound less educated. Oh sad day.
I really don't care though because I am going to use it anyways!
so this week......wow. I now have a new companion as y'all know. Her name is Sister Sheri Jesperson. She is originally from California but has been living in Hawaii for the last 3 years going to school there. (better start saving up because I think I want to live in an Island paradise when I get back) She is amazing. Truly. She is sensitive, smart, very loving and very laid back. She is very patient with me because I don't know what I am doing. :) She has an older sister and two younger brothers. She is just cool.
How is it training? Terrifying every single day. --I would tell you to send sweets but Sister Jesperson does not like desserts. And I just happen to LOVE desserts with all my heart. p.s. I DID receive y'all's package. I LOVED THOSE COOKIES MOM!! THEY WERE SOOOOO GOOD.
Well it was really hard to see Sister Larsen go She is an amazing missionary. I don't like being the one in charge. I am learning a lot from it though. I can't complain. I think it will only get better as time goes on. We are looking really hard for some people who would like to progress. We'll keep you posted on how it goes. 
Conference is so beautiful. Birthdays on the mission and Conference are my two favorite things. They are both really wonderful. (there are lots of other good things but these two things really stick out to me) 
I would love a copy of the talk by Elder Tad Callister.  It was just so perfect. I hope I can give it to a billion people in Texas because that is pretty much EVERYTHING that everyone worries about.
I love y'all so much. I would always love more pictures of y'all. Thanks family, for teaching me all about work! I just love it.
sc

No comments:

Post a Comment