The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Libbi: The real one

Familia!
The picture is of me with the ward missionary leader and his family on his birthday (at his house)
 Well, like every week I walked, I talked, I preached, I cried repentance, I expressed the love of our Heavenly Father for his children, I taught where we were before this life, why we are here, and where we will go after this life, I taught about power and authority, I taught about choices and our ability to choose, I taught about goals and priorities, I felt the spirit, I learned more about people, I learn more about myself, I felt the time pass slowly and in a blink of an eye.  I got older, I met new people, I saw progression, I saw regression. I felt overwhelming joy, and overwhelming hurt. I ache and yearn for these people. I live and breath this work.
I love it...all of it....
 We continue to teach the family of our recent convert Angela. She is pumped and ready to dive into the church. She is reading the scriptures and helping her brothers to read (they were marked to be baptized this week but then her parents went on a trip and so they will be baptized this Saturday instead) She is also working on her personal progress and  we are pleased with her progress and her family also. I´m hopeful that by the end of my time here in this area they will also be active members of the church.
 I know this is the one true Church with power and authority to preform life-saving ordinances. I know that we have a prophet that lives. I´m really excited for general conference and the opportunity we have to hear from men who literally speak and receive inspiration for us from our Heavenly Father. I love you all! CTR and have fun doing it!
 com amor,
Sister L. Sorensen

Life in Cuiaba' is sooo good...and hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment