The Sisters

The Sisters

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hermana Sorensen's Identity Crisis

Alright here goes:
 
Reasons why this week may have been the hardest week yet:
 
1. Elder Jensen and Elder Moody- two Elders in our district and one, being my besty, left on Thursday morning. It was probably the stinkiest time.
2. Got some new Hermanas this week. 4 to be exact. That is supposed to be awesome right and i'll have more friends and more Hermanas to chitty chat in spanish with right? WRONG! GUESS WHO HAS ANOTHER HERMANA SORENSEN (spelled the same way) IN HER ZONA!!! THIS GUUUURRRRLLLLL! Its fine its fine right? She's probably ugly and a really hard person to get along with? WRONG! SHE IS WAAAY COOL AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA HAVE TO BE HER BEST FRIEND. Is my complex about my name going away? Not in the least.
 
Reasons why this week stinkin rocked and why i didn't let satan get me down:
 
1. I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE WHOLE STINKIN WORLD. DID THEY REPRESENT ON BOTH SIDES? hECKS YEST THEY DID!!!!!!- did i get a stinkin Rocky Mountian Elk Foundation Poster- Yes. Yes i did.
-----i opened up the package from Val and Mike and said HOLY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!! i stinkin lucked out.
2. I WAS VOTED MOST LOVED IN MY DISTRICT BECAUSE I RECIEVE SO MUCH LOVE FROM THE MAIL ROOM. Yes, once again, my family is the best.
3. MY BROSEPH WENT TO ISRIEL and is now back safe. Bangarang Pete- how was it? You have a letter headed your way.
4. Am i starting to understand how to teach people and not be a total awkward freak. I can form complete sentances in english.....still working on the spanish.
5. LAURA WENT THROUGH THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!- that made my day Laura! You know what else made my day? When i knew Libbi was there.  You guys are awesome and honestly, the white team rocks. I am so happy for you and it seriously made my day. Find David and go to the temple with him. He is a solid
6. My D.L. (who for no apparent reason decided to hate me and attack me any chance he can get) well he and i almost got into blows. seriously. well after that, i prayed waaaay hard that i could be better. I decided that i would kill him with kindness. I love it. it has moved forward and i think its actually moving forward to a bright futue friendship. The hate, turned to love.....kind of.
7. I just got a lot of sick mail. It was great.
8. Did we go to a beauty class this last week that told us how to do our makeup? YES WE DID. And got loads of free stuff. It was cool. -YES LIBBI. MAKEUP IS VERY IMPORTANT HERE. I didn't think i would fall into it but i have found myself loving makeup. Kill me now. Hello Texas and blue eye shaddow. its gross.
9. My companion Hermana Furman- she too has taken an interest in her beauty and guess what we did. We plucked her eyebrows. I was laughing so hard. Don't you worry, i captured pictures of it. I will be sending them home. Then you can experience the tripanionship
10. I love my baby sister MEGGIE! YOUR LETTERS WERE AMAZING. tHANK YOU.
 
I have a great family. I miss you. My companionship just kicks my trash but i am no longer senior companion so the mantle of responsibility has moved forward. I am loving them more and more. I have lots of hope for it. thank you to everyone who sent me mail. I am writing you back today. I miss you all more than words. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS! i HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS AMAZING. I have sent you a little some'm some'm. Ya'll are beautiful. Write me.
 
Hermana Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment