The Sisters

The Sisters

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Report from Semana Dos

Ohhhh snapp!!
I know God loves me because I have a family who rocks. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE. i AM AN INSTANT SUCCESS THANKS TO THEM APPLES. 
 
So get this: Family, you are getting a package. I sent it today because i promise you  I have had no time to write countless letters. The insanity of life continues. A very brief sonopsys of some major events in the last week: some Elders from my zone left last saturday. They were waaaay cool and guess what, their visas haven't come in so they got sent so SLC, SOUTH MISSION! Soooooo Libbi: if you don't get your visa, you can always go home ;) - Naaa jk lol lol lol.
 
Elder Holland came on Tuesday night and layed it down!! There wasn't a dry eye in the house. He talked about the eternal change this would have on our lives and it struck me pretty good --yeah libbi-- it struck me good. hahaha
 
My Hermana who has the bum foot? Has it just been one fantastic situation after another? Why yes it has. Unfortunately, I have been in class with my teacher for maybe 3 hours in the last two days. We have to spend a lot of time at the doctor. I die a little inside but i am at more of a loss as to help my companion. It seriously is so sad. I have never felt so helpless. Oh well.. the lord giveth and he taketh away......and then he giveth again right?
 
Anywho: Hermana Furman (otra hermana) is siempre falling down and its so sad. yo sentio muy triste por que yo ayudo nada. I am bad at spanish and there is no time to improve it. ---oooohhh I HAVE RECIEVED SOME MAJOR COMPLIMENTS ON MY BLOG SO BANGARANG FAMILIA ONCE AGAIN.
 
A tragic note: Elder Jensen and Elder Moody are going to the Dominican Republic next wednesday. I am dying because Elder Jensen has been so awesome. He is such a solid individual that it kills me to see him go. I have ordered some pictures off of my card here so i will be sending some pictures your way soon but seriously....this MTC time seems to progressively slanting at a near vertical angle. (so its uphill till the end). 
 
I got a letter from one Jamison Jackson Lundgren. SAAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTTT! - your response is in the mail. Not as cool as the letter i recieved, but i am doing my best. 
Also shout out to my lusty: I would have sent you at tape but i lacked one...and a tape recorder. I'll work on that.
Umm mom: this package i recieved today was amazing. I couldn't pick it up yesterday because i was running to doctors appointments for both my hermanas and going to the MTC prez office. Yeah...oh i got a shot yesterday. That was fun. Not. The thank's are in the mail. I sent some of them to you becasue you are either going to see them before me or i didn't have their address. I wrote about five letters. They are all in there. I didn't deserve that. I love you so much. it makes me cry i am so blessed. I miss you soo freakin much. I love you.
 
Libbi: YOU WERE IN PROVO AND YOU DIDN'T COME TO SEE ME?!!! YOU DIDN'T TRY TO BREAK DOWN THE GATE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I WOULD HAVE PAID TO SEE YOU- EVEN IF IT WERE FROM A DISTANCE?! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN AT LEAST A KIDNEY AND MAYBE SOME TOES. SERIOUSLY. - I do hope your show went well. I would love to hear more about it. I will be sending you another letter this week.
 
Dad: i love you. Your letter was awesome.  
Meg: come on. Where are the letters? haha i'm just kidding. I hope you are keeping MY PHONE in working order ;) i love you girl.
Pete: HOW THE FREAK WAS ISIRAEL?! i will write you back this week but as i have said to everyone, no time. I love you too.
Ben: I hope school is going well. I love love love you. Keep the lord in it. He wants to help.
 
I love you all. I love you. I love you i love you. Talk to you soon. DEARELDER.COM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment