The Sisters

The Sisters

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Last Words from Provo...On to San Antone

Sorry i live in a bubble here and i don't get to hear much from the outside world. ya'll recieving dos packetas esta semana. Lo siento it took me so long. So the reality of leaving is really hitting me right now. I am dying a little inside. I have gotten so comfortable being here and knowing the people that i've known.
 
So i lied to you. When i said last week was awesome and there was just a little drama....that was an understatement. it was a STINKIN HARD WEEK. Since i am coordinating sister, i had to deal with EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG'S PROBLEMS. And it was just right back in highschool. it killed me. I wish we could all be a little mature sometimes but people must excersice their agency. Oh and on a side note- my spelling has gone from about 5 to a 2 on a scale from 1-10. lo siento. I can't spell or speak in either language now. Es muy divertido no? Entonses, i am growing like a beanstalk. spiritually...and probably physically around but life is fo serious, so good.
 
I have such an amazing support. Thank you rockin family. Thank you rockin family, thank you rockin friends. I just am so stinkin blessed and i don't know why God continues to bless with so much. Tender mercy this week- i have a stalker here. hahah he knows sign language and i signed to him one day. I must have said please stalk me because he does now. Its all good though because its kind of fun remembering that beautiful language. I miss it. I do love espanol though...probably more. Maybe less...no its definitely more.
 
Sooooo the details about my departure: i leave on Wednesday. My companions leave on Monday. i will be a solo sister for a couple of days with two elders as my companions. (Elder Naylor and Elder Baker) - i am sooo  stoked.  I need to be at the travel office on Wednesday at 4 in the a.m. Yeah so i figure i'll probably calling you around 5:45 or 6:00 in the a.m. DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR NOT EXCITED!! yeahh i know its early but i may be able to call a little later but not for long because my plane leaves at 7:10 from salt lake and i go to Phoenix Arizona and get there around 8:55. Then i leave around 9:55. I get to San Antonio around 1:09. Now you know as much as i do.
MY NEW ADDRESS AND PLEASE USE IT!!!
 
hERMANA SARAH CATE SORENSEN
Texas, San Antonio Mission
404 E. Ramsey Rd. ste. 105
San Antonio, Tx. 78216-4665
 
I STINKIN LOVE YOU ALL!! WRITE ME BECASUE I WILL LOVE YOU. hEY COUSINS ON YOUR MISSIONS I LOVE YOU TOO. wHERE MY COUSINS AT THAT LIVE IN sALT LAKE? hOW ARE THEY? hOW THE STINK IS MY FAMILIY? hOW B MY BROS? hOW IS EVERYONE?! I MISS YA'LL I LOVE YOU!
 
CHOW CHOW
 
HERMANA sORENSEN

No comments:

Post a Comment