The Sisters

The Sisters

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Libbi: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK....so the title of this e-mail is pretty unoriginal but is all I got today...this keyboard is driving me crazy!!! its really difficult to type...oh well...
 here it goes....
 This week was a week of work. We had the baptism of Alexandre the brother of our recent convert Angela. It was bitter sweet because Wellington put off again his date for baptism...I have faith that this week he will accept that he is ready and prepared for baptism.  We continue to search for new people to teach...I know that I have been in this area for a while because I pass daily people that I have already taught or contacted....I will have almost 6 months in this area this week.
We push on... conference was so awesome but unfortunately just before the last session (the session that all our investigators planned to go to) we had the biggest rain storm I have ever seen in my life! We had water backed up on the streets which look more like a city that people tried to build on a giant lake. Right before the storm hit I went to pick up an investigator by foot and Sister Nascimento and I got caught shelterless in the down pour. I have never felt so insignificant in the sense of natural disaster.  Then, completely wet we watched conference in the air-conditioned chapel...I have a fever and a horrible headache but I love this work. I love conference.
 Be good. CTR....apply conference in your life. That´s what it's for. I love you all!
 com amor,
Sister L. Sorensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment